McAllen Fajitas is a recipe that is not as complex as Mama Ninfa's but is not as simple as Sonny Falcon's plain grilled recipe.
Servings 4 People
- 3 lbs Skirt Steak
- 3 tbsp
- 1½ cups Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- Trim and remove membrane or silver skin from the meat
- Sprinkle dry rub on both sides of the meat and press it.
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice, and garlic in a shallow pan.
- Place the meat in a saucepan, cover, and marinate overnight
- Grill the meat 5-7 minutes on each side, until done. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into thin strips.
- Serve with flour tortillas and condiments like guacamole, Pico de Gallo, and some nice red or green hot sauce.